HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Display on Friday

Well I have discovered that the Conair steamer is the greatest invention known to man! OMG I love this thing! I bought it off a guy on craigslist because I am too broke and on a budget to pay $99 for it. I got it for $30 bucks and it works great, I am so thrilled. I was able to steam clean around 45 shirts in about an hour. It ran out of steam on the last three so I get to do those in the morning yippee lol. I am amazed at how nice the shirts look now that they are all steamed. All I have to do in the morning is attach the price tags and then they are ready to go.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me, since I will be setting up the very first Puregoddess display. Check2Check dance studio in Pacific Beach is the first place to sell Puregoddess T-shirts. I am really thrilled with this new venture and hope to add more locations very soon. We are doing a trial run so if it goes well than we will be there on a regular basis.

I can't help but fantasize about the day this all comes together and I have tons of stores and product! Right now I live with little fears but I do have hope. Hope that one day Puregoddess will be all that I want and believe it to be. I see so many great things for the future of Puregoddess.

We are the little apparel line that could! It takes one step at a time and one day at a time but we are doing it! We will get there so now we have our first store and it just doesn't get better than that. I will be posting pictures again on a new blog once the set up is completed.

Wish us luck!!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment