HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Friday, January 29, 2010

Accessories Are a Girls Best Friend!!! New Limited Edition Jewelry....

Hello everyone! I am so happy to announce that we are offering a limited edition jewelry sale! We have a nice selection of hearts and butterflies made out of real Austrian crystals set in nickel and lead free costume jewelry. The butterfly rings are adjustable to fit most sizes, bracelets are 7.5 inches and the necklaces range from 16 inch chokers to 26 inches in length. Some come with four inch extenders to fit most sizes. Any questions just ask me as these are not available on my site just through me directly. So hurry up quantities are small and limited! Also I am donating 20% of all sales to sponsor my assistant Tamara who is doing the three day cancer walk. So please shop for cute items at great prices and also to help a good cause. Thank you for your support. Email or comment if you want to know prices and payment information.

Michelle
michelle@pure-goddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment