HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Gift of Freedom and Time

Life is all about experiences and the journey. I have been for the first time in a long time enjoying myself. I lost my job of eight years in July and I don't miss it lol. Sorry to tell you I have been relaxing, spending time with loved ones and even traveling. Yah I know I should be stressing, crying and submitting endless applications to the black hole known as monster but I don't. Instead I am taking my life one day at a time, stopping to smell the roses and enjoy a good cup of coffee. Sometimes I winch when I look at my bank account but I smile when I see I have no plans for today or tomorrow. It is nice to have time and freedom on your side if only for a short time. Time and freedom are the two things we seek but can never really own. So I want to tell you all to enjoy your quiet times of freedom and give yourself a break once in awhile. Life is fast moving and time waits for no one..:)

I consider being laid off a small gift of opportunity to make changes and to find some peace within myself. Reinvention and renewal are exciting and scary but worth it once in awhile. So I am looking at my situation with my rose colored glasses and taking it one moment at a time. I know I will have to turn to the work force again but I will go kicking and screaming! lol Just kidding dad! :)

Smelling roses and dreaming of big things to come!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment