HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Puregoddess Summer Kick Off Sweepstakes!!



Hello everyone hope you are all enjoying the start of summer! I am happy to announce the new Puregoddess Summer Kick Off Sweepstakes!! As a way to say thank you to all of my followers I wanted to do something fun. I am giving away a few prizes to new and existing followers for simply following my blog. The winner will get a $20.00 Starbucks gift card and a Puregoddess t-shirt. Second and third prize winners will receive a Puregoddess goodie bag.

Rules for the sweepstakes:

1.) You must be a subscriber to my blog in order to enter. IF you subscribe through the Google Reader you must also subscribe by hitting the follow button on the side. I am not able to see my readers profiles or names through the reader. I will not be able to enter you unless you also subscribe or put enter me in the comment section.

2.) You must comment on this entry with the words enter me.

that's it all you have to do. I hope this will be fun and also that you will be an active member on this blog!

Contest ends July 8th and the winner will be announced July 10th.

Good luck all winners will be selected randomly.

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. I am already a gfc follower (DG). Enter me please :) Thanks so much for the chance!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello De you have to be a subscriber to my blog and also I need to have a way to contact you if you win. So please follow on the right then I can enter you thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila Offner you are the winner of the Starbucks gift card sweepstakes! Congrats...I will contact you on your blog or you can email me at michelle@pure-goddess.com.

    ReplyDelete