HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreaming of Christian Louboutin Shoes and Sunless Tanning!

Summer is here and I am ready for fruity drinks, cute summer outfits and sunless tans! I have had this love hate relationship with self tanners my whole life and never seem to win the battle of getting a great "self made" tan. I recently tried this product I got on HSN.com called Tan Towel.


I really like it and it is very easy to apply and dries very fast. The only downside is the fact that it goes on clear so you cannot see where you apply it. If you make a mistake you can simply reapply to the areas you missed. This tan goes great with your new summer wardrobe especially your Puregoddess Tank top or trucker hat!



ps. I have a new obsession for Christian Louboutin shoes.


I am in love with the ones in the picture and also the new nude platforms. If you have them do you love them? Are they comfortable? Anyways, I can dream about them at least and sip fruity summer drinks and look fab with my tan and Puregoddess Apparel!

ps. Be sure to join the Puregoddess Summer Sweepstakes contest ends July 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment