HOME   ~   STORE   ~   MY CART   ~   CHECKOUT   ~   PRESS   ~   BLOGS   ~   CONTACT LOG IN  ~   REGISTER  ~   HELP  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We got a Shout Out on a Youtube Video!

Hello everyone I have been busy working on some cool fun stuff at Puregoddess. I will talk about it in more detail once I have a few meetings. Awhile ago I sent some Puregoddess stuff to Imogen from Foxylocks Extensions and she did a review of her favorite products on her youtube channel. She pointed out in her video the bracelet we sent her and you can see her video here youtube video . So I am very excited and appreciate the mention. We also had our first very own article written in the San Francisco Examiner that you can see on another blog. We are getting the word out about our company so that is good.

I have some new designs that I am working on for the fall and may possibly do some new tanks for summer. I have a lot going on so just wanted to write a quick blog.

Also don't forget to join the blog and also to enter the Summer Sweepstakes that ends on July 8th! A $20.00 Starbucks card and also a Puregoddess Goodie bag are for two lucky winners.

So hurry up join and enter!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment